Your #1 challenge. I'm here to help...
This week I want you to tell me your problems., think of me as your startup therapist or agony aunt!
Wha's the #1 problem you're facing with your startup or project?
Is there any way I can help you solve it?
As Dr Fraiser Crane would say...
After a long hiatus, my friend Sal has resumed writing his book Decision Hacks. A recent flurry from the mailing list has revealed some new hacks. I have collected my favourites together and judging by the quality of the hacks, this is going to be one great book!
- launch fast and iterate
- Not all learning is valuable
- Signals - learn to really listen
- Ask your data for questions, not answers.
- What makes a good hypothesis?
- Work In Progress (WIP) Yourself
- Planning is really investing
This one -> The Biggest Risk Fallacy had the biggest impact. I have now have changed my approach to validation.